Saturday, August 2, 2014

#Sharknado2 And Matt Berfield's Thoughts about the movie!

As many of you know, Sharknado made a sequel to the movie. I didn't get to see it unfortunately due to my cable being shut off. But I can tell you right now, the whole concept is pure stupidity. I mean seriously? Sharks killing people and sharks being killed by tornadoes. Yes, you heard me, tornadoes! The only few things I like about this movie and it's sequel is all the celebrity cameo appearances: Matt Lauer and Al Roker (one of my favorite weathermen) from NBC appeared in the Sequel. Judd Hirsch (from Taxi and Independence Day) and Vivica A Fox (who was also in Independence Day, starring as Will Smith's Girlfriend and future husband in ID) was also in this movie. The Weather Channel's Stephanie Abrahams was in the movie. As well as Robbie Rist, yes that Robbie Rist (Cousin Oliver from The Brady Bunch) appeared in the first movie. Other than these celebrity cameos I honestly hate the movie, and I personally believe it is truly disrespectful to Weather Activists, weather geeks, storm chasers, and tornado lovers. Want a good disaster film? Try watching Into the Storm on August 8th. I guarantee you'll get your money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment